Monday, December 22, 2008

The Host

I read The Host. I really didn't take me very long and I loved every bit of it. I am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer, who is the author. This went above and beyond what I had expected. It is about Earth being invaded by Aliens called "souls" who take over human bodies called "hosts". The souls can veiw the memories of the host whether they are present or not because sometimes they don's always diappear. Melanie Stryder is a host who refuses to fade away and can talk to the Wanderer, the soul in her body, any time she wants. Then Wanderer falls for the boy in Melanie's memories who is in hiding with Melanie's brother as wild humans. It is an easy read, though kind of long. I highly recomend this book!

1 comment:

Monisha S. said...

Julie, after finishing the Twilight seris, I also read the Host, and I really liked it. I recommend it to anyone who liked the Twilght seris, and don't worry, it's just as good, so you won't be disappointed. It's a little romantic, so I doubt guys would like it.