skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mrs. Doane's Blog- MP3 Independent Reading Project
Monday, December 22, 2008
Poseur
i am reading Poseur. i like it so far and i wanted to know if anyone else read it?
1 comment:
Ijeoma I
said...
i wanted to read this book....is it any good?
Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:43:00 PM PST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8th Grade LA
Blog Archive
►
2012
(77)
►
March
(77)
►
2011
(42)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(41)
►
2010
(70)
►
April
(45)
►
March
(25)
►
2009
(66)
►
January
(66)
▼
2008
(19)
▼
December
(17)
Kissing Booth
Poseur
The Notebook
AUDREY WAIT!
Miracle on 49th Street
Ok, I think I'm going to try it. I've already star...
Melissa, this book is just as good as the Twilight...
Julie, I bought the book right after I read all th...
Julie, I started to read "The Host" but I found th...
The Host
Emily, I read that series a while ago and absolute...
Poseur
emily, i read that book too!!!
Secret Life of Bees
KeeperThis book is all about an interview with a (...
The Clique
Brisingr
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
Contributors
Abby L.
Alec T.
Alexandra W.
Alyssa D-L
Cameron Reagan
Christina P.
David B
David Palazzo
Edward W.
ElizabethElliott
Emily M
Emily O.
Erika J
Francesca
GaryD
Geoffrey K
Gina Grosso
Jack M
Jacob R
Jamie campion
Jennie S
Kaitlyn M.
Katie O
Keren I
Kristin
Leah M.
Lindsay B
LorenzoR
Louis12
Loyse B.
Maggie
Marc T.
Maya
Melissa
Mike Nichols
Nancy S
Nicole B
Noelle G
Noelle S
Paulina A
Quin D.
Rachael
RileyH
Ryan Schaffer
The Prosefessor
Tim Smith
Tom G
Tom Martone
Unknown
Varun R
Zoe K
brendan peter
carly f
hannahr
jordyn F
julia s
katiec
leoc
nathaliec
1 comment:
i wanted to read this book....is it any good?
Post a Comment