Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Miracle on 49th Street

Ok I like the idea of the book but its not realistic.
Its caught somewhere between a fantasy book and a reality book and its not sure which one it wants to be.
I'm suffering through it but I wouldn't recomend it unless you desprately need a book to read.

4 comments:

Ijeoma I said...

i read this bok, but it was good for me. i liked the idea of like it being something that ciuldnt happen but does.

Emily B. said...

I actually really liked this book so I would recommend it to anybody, not just someone who desperately needs a book.

Mark M said...

ive heard about this book and i know its by Mike Lupica. I am curently reading another Mike Lupica book Travel Team and im looking for another book next marking period. What is this book about?

Chris V. said...

My book is facing more toward reality but i know what you mean. It can get so far out there that you stop understanding the piont and that confuses me.