If Brisingr is like Eragon, the good guy wins and the bad guy is destroyed and plots for revenge in the end. If the books are similar, how are they similar?
I read Brisingr, and I thought it was very good. Probably, the best in the Eragon series, but, I must agree, that the part with the shade was ridiculous.
Brisingr is by Christopher Paoloni. It is the 3rd book in the Eragon series. It is about an average boy, Eragon, who finds a dragon egg that hatches and chooses Eragon to become its dragon rider.
6 comments:
I've never read Brisingr. Who's it by and whats it about?
House on Hackmanns Hill
Has anyone read it? I started and its really boring. Does anybody know if it gets better?
If Brisingr is like Eragon, the good guy wins and the bad guy is destroyed and plots for revenge in the end. If the books are similar, how are they similar?
I read Brisingr, and I thought it was very good. Probably, the best in the Eragon series, but, I must agree, that the part with the shade was ridiculous.
Brisingr is by Christopher Paoloni. It is the 3rd book in the Eragon series. It is about an average boy, Eragon, who finds a dragon egg that hatches and chooses Eragon to become its dragon rider.
Brisingr is a good book, and was part of my favorite seris before I read Twilight. I can't wasit for the last book to come out. Anybody know when?
Post a Comment