Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eclipse

The book that I read for this project was Eclipse. This book is about this girl, Bella, who is in love with a vampire, Edward. Her best friend, Jacob who is a werewolf, tells her that he loves her. He kisses her which makes her really upset. She tryed to punch him and ends up breaking her hand. Jacob tells her that she should pick him instead of Edward. Bella thinks that her life is going wrong and that she is a bad person. Then, an old enemy, Victoria, shows up to kill Bella. The wolves and the vampires together team up to save Bella. When she found out that Jacob got hurt she felt responsible for everything. Her concern now is how her parents will react to her being engaged.

2 comments:

Nina B. said...

I like how you reviewed this. But, didn't the kiss make Edward more upset than her? I liked this book and i kind of forgot some of the stuff in it since I read it like...a year ago. Anyways, good job.

Nina

Carla Portilla said...

i agree with nina, about how she likes your review. i also love this book, and all the twilight sagas i am not a fan but i like them, and get ready for the next one it is very good.:)