Monday, March 22, 2010

The Last Song

I just finished reading the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. It was one of the best books I ever read. It's about a girl named Ronnie and her brother Jonah who get sent to live with their father for the summer. It has been three years since Ronnie has spoken to her dad. Throughout her visit she faces many obstacles including meeting the love of her life a boy named Will. Her and Will go through many challenges but never stop loving eachother. I recommend this book, but if you don't like reading the movie is coming out at the end of the month. Nicholas Sparks is a great writer and i'm looking forward to reading more of his books!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi tricia, I really want to read this book. It sounds really great and I hope to read it soon. So tell me. What did you like best about this novel?

- Katie (;

Tricia:) said...

Hey Katie,
My favorite part of the novel was how Ronnie hadn't talked to her dad in 3 years. During her summer visit they grow a strong bond

Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies said...

Hey tricia, i was thinking of reading this book but i wasn't sure. How do you like it?

Toni

Tricia:) said...

Hey toni,

I loved this book. It was really interesting and I couldn't put it down. If you don't want to read it there is a movie coming out at the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia,

Thanks for answering my question!! So I'll throw another one at you (: Is this book exciting, sad, funny ? I would think of it as more of a sad romantic book, but I would like to here what you thought of it as. Thanks! :D

- Katie (;

Cori L said...

hi tricia, im reading this book too, so far im not that into it but im not THAT far yet so at about what part in the book dose it start to become more interesting ?

-Cori :)

Gina Grosso said...

I love Nicholas Sparks! Do you think it's interesting that a guy writes these books? He's really good at seeing things from a girl's perspective.

Anonymous said...

im reading dear john and i love it! Nicholas Sparks is a true genius:) haha i really want to read The Last Song next! your post made me even more excited to read it! if you havnt read dear john yet i highly reccomend it.

kelly:)

Tricia:) said...

Hey Ms. Grosso,
I did think it was kind of weird for a guy to be writing a romance book. I think it's good he sees things from a girl's perspective. Most boy authors write boy books. It's good to see a change.

AlyssaD said...

Hi Tricia! this looks like such a good book! and the movie looks good to! haha i was wondering would i person like me who doesnt like to read like this book?

alyssa:]

Sam K said...

Hi Tricia,
I read this book recently and absolutely loved it. It may even be one of my favorites! What i liked about this book was that it wasn't just about Ronnie's relationship with Will, but her relantionship with her dad and family also. I am reading Dear John now and i'm a little disappointed. I think that because I just read The Last Song, and it was so good, that i was expecting something better.

Sam K.

Anonymous said...

hi tricia, i went to the store and bought the last song the other day. i havnt been able to start it yet but i will soon. i heard it was a great book and im really excited to start.
-kelly

sadie said...

trixx=)
i just finished dear john and i definitely want to read the last Song because I love Nicholas Sparks
sadie<3