Monday, March 22, 2010

New Moon

i am in the middle of New Moon and its about a girl, Bella Swan, who is in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen, and he leaves her for about almost a year and she goes in to depression and when she goes to sleep she dreams about him and wakes up screaming. she old time friend, Jacob Black, he is a werewolf and he brings her out of her depression, but when he becomes a werewolf jacob leaves her, i feel really bad for Bella after Edward and Jacob left her. When Edward comes back he said he was protecting her, but i really think he shouldn't have left her because she loved him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marissa(;

So I have read this book already and I loved it! I was wondering because I'm not sure how far along you are, what is your favorite part or event that happend in the story?

- Katie :D

Tricia:) said...

Hey Marissa:)
I haven't read the Twilight series but did you like this or the first book better?

- Tricia:)

Anonymous said...

i L O V E this boooooooooook ! Have you seen the movie yet? Cause i like the book way more than the movie. You just get a much better connection with the characters and how they really feel. Whats your favorite part so far?
MARISA A. =]

Gina Grosso said...

I might have to read this book, finally! My mom (who is 60 by the way) has really been trying to get me to read this book with her and her book club. What do you think about the idea that this book crosses age barriers? Why do you think it does?