i just finished reading the book The Blindside, which is a true story about how a boy with 13 brothers and sisters and a drug-addict mother becomes an NFL superstar. The story is great and really goes into detail about what he went through to be in the position he is in now. As i said before, I don't like the author's setup of the book, but it was still a great and inspiring story.
- Dave Burton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I haven't read that book yet (mainly because I hate reading), but I saw the movie a couple times and own the DVD, and I think the movie was really good and inspiring. Nice blog!!!
This seems like a great book and movie. It seems very inspiring because it is a true story. I can't wait to read this next marking period!
I saw the movie The Blindside the other day and liked it a lot. I think it is a really good story. I want to read the book for my reading project next marking period and I want to see if the book is different than the movie portrayed it.
Burts, I saw the movie and loved it. The book seems just as good too. I'm probably going to read this next marking period
I would read the book now because i saw the movie and thought it was really good and as u said it went into more detail than the movie
Post a Comment