For the second half of this book, it began talking about the trade of Rodriguez from the Mariners to the Rangers. As soon as Alex began his Rangers career in 2001, he was one of the best players in baseball, resulting in being the American League Most Valuable Player. In the 2003 MLB offseason, the Rangers made a shocking trade that sent Alex Rodriguez to the New York Yankees. Nobody could've thought this was going to happen, due to the huge contract A-Rod signed with the Rangers in 2001. Ever since Alex joined the Yankees in 2004, he has been AL MVP, a member of the 500 home run club, a winner of many Gold Glove awards, and a World Series champion in 2009.
I would recommend this book to anybody that want's to learn alot about one of the best players in baseball, or if they are just a Yankee fan, like me. I hope you get a chance to read this book, because you can learn alot from it and it is hard to put down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds like a good book and I would read it because I like sports book and I like Alex Rodriguez
Post a Comment