Monday, April 12, 2010

The Never War 2

I finished the second half of my book and was surprised by the ending. In the end Bobby chickens out of aiming the rocket at the Hindenburg to blow it up. Instead, Gunny wrestled Spader and Bobby from moving the rocket away. Gunny is the only character who understands the theme I chose for the story in my project. The theme that I had chosen was that sometimes you need to look at the big picture. Gunny understands that in order to save millions of people from dying in the future he has to kill the small group of people inside of the Hindenburg. Also at the end of the story Bobby is returned his ring which was stolen by one of the gangsters from First Earth. Bobby also takes a week break back home in Stony Brook with his best friends Mark and Courtney. The week is ended by Gunny showing up and telling Bobby they need to travel to the territory of Veelox. This is the end and foreshadows the setting of the next book in the series. I look forward to reading it.

No comments: