Saturday, April 3, 2010

THE TIME MACHINE--H.G. Wells

In the book, THE TIME MACHINE, a young scientist, more commonly known as the Time Traveler, from Richmond, England tries to teach other, more experienced scientist about how there is more than 3 dimensions. They all said there is only length, width, and height, but he claims the fourth is time. They all laugh at his new discovery, but the Time Traveler had had a trick up his sleeve that would surely convince them, and that trick was a box with intricate wires and a couple of small buttons. He then told one of the men there, Filby, to inspect the box and the table that it is placed on. In a blink of an eye the box went soaring in to the past. At first, all the scientists hid there amazement with anger and then followed by rebuttal. No one believed the Time Traveler except for Filby, but all of the other scientists needed to be highly convinced.

BY,
ARI SCHLESINGER

2 comments:

john said...

Hey ari.Your book The Time Traveler sounds cool. I can relate to it because in my book the characters travel through portals to travel through time. In your story do the characters travel to different places or just different times?

Anonymous said...

I Like this book a lot Ari, I am going to read it when I have the time. This book has action and supense, also time travel is a cool topic in science. Nice choice!