It took me forever, but I finally finished the final book of the "Twilight" series. I thought that this was a completly and utterly terrible ending to a series. I predicted what was going to happen in the ending by part 3 of the book and I was right. There was pretty much no suspence. The beginning of the book was ok though, and Jacob's part of the book changed my opinion about him. If Stephenie Meyer wanted to write a good ending to a series, she should have looked at J.K. Rowling's work.
~amanda
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amanda, I loved the Twilight Series!!!!! My personal favorite out of the series was Eclipse. Now that you have finsihed the Twilight series i strongly suggest that you read The Host. THat was my book for this marking period and I loved. You can check out my post for more info on it. I hope you liked it. Even though it showed some insight on Jacob, I still dont like him that much!
Post a Comment