skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mrs. Doane's Blog- MP3 Independent Reading Project
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The Clique
Sorry I only meant to post that once.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8th Grade LA
Blog Archive
►
2012
(77)
►
March
(77)
►
2011
(42)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(41)
►
2010
(70)
►
April
(45)
►
March
(25)
▼
2009
(66)
▼
January
(66)
Remember me
Tree Girl
The Football Genius
Twilight??
Hatchet
The Ranger's Apprentice: Sorcerer of the North
Glass Castle
Artemis Fowl: Time Paradox
Young James Bond: Silverfin
Young James Bond: Silverfin
Jackie Robinson
My ammmmmmmmmmmmmazing boook
Marley&Me
Runner
Kelly SLater
Smugglers Island
Secret Life of Bees...again
Spirit Seeker
Marley & Me
Travel Team
Twilight
Casey,I own that book, but I never read it because...
Sixth Grade Glommers, Norks, and Me
Melissa,Sure i'll bring it to school but you gotta...
Lucky
Elsewhere
Tim,Hey that sounds like a good book. I also liked...
Hot Hand: Comeback Kids
Sorry=) that's my bad. hahahahaha =)
That was then, this is now
Breaking Dawn
In Kelly Slater For the Love you also learn about ...
Picture Perfect
Hey Julie,I also read "Pretty Little Lairs" and me...
I doubt that anyone has read Kelly Slater For the ...
Kelly Slater: For the Love is definitely my favori...
Julie, this series is totally worth it. It's one o...
Sam, was that book really good? My friend said tha...
Flawless
The Tales Of Beedle the Bard
A Great Book
A Great Book
Laguna Cove
Read it
Andrew was it good?
listen up
wat i hav 2 say
I'm so proud of you guys!
The Secret Cardinal
The Clique
The Clique
The Clique
The Clique
Wicked
Dear AmandaI'm glad you finally finished breaking ...
Breaking Dawn
Twilight
Twilight
The Invention of Hugo Cabret
New Moon
Jumper
Dear Sam W.I just finished reading "The Last Summe...
The Hunger Games
I'm not really sure what to read this marking peri...
Best Friends for Never: A Clique Novel
The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
Contributors
Abby L.
Alec T.
Alexandra W.
Alyssa D-L
Cameron Reagan
Christina P.
David B
David Palazzo
Edward W.
ElizabethElliott
Emily M
Emily O.
Erika J
Francesca
GaryD
Geoffrey K
Gina Grosso
Jack M
Jacob R
Jamie campion
Jennie S
Kaitlyn M.
Katie O
Keren I
Kristin
Leah M.
Lindsay B
LorenzoR
Louis12
Loyse B.
Maggie
Marc T.
Maya
Melissa
Mike Nichols
Nancy S
Nicole B
Noelle G
Noelle S
Paulina A
Quin D.
Rachael
RileyH
Ryan Schaffer
The Prosefessor
Tim Smith
Tom G
Tom Martone
Unknown
Varun R
Zoe K
brendan peter
carly f
hannahr
jordyn F
julia s
katiec
leoc
nathaliec
No comments:
Post a Comment