Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Flawless
I am reading this book called Flawless. It is the second book in the series "Pretty Little Lairs". The series is about four friends who used to be best friends in 7th going into 8th grade, but when their other best friend, Alison, disappears they grow distant. Now, the girls are juniors, and they each have their own life. With that comes many problem, and when the girls start receiving mysterious messages from someone named A, they think it must be Alison because no one else would know their deep dark secrets. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mysterious and ruthless plots. Also, at the end of the book there really is no answer so it leaves you wanting to read more. They really got me hooked, and I think that anyone who reads them will agree that these books are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment