I Just finished "Twilight" and my heart is pounding!! That was such a good book and I can't wait to read "New Moon." I'm a little nervous to read New Moon because everyone is telling its the worst book in the series. I'll have to get it over with. But I'm sure its not that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It isn't that bad. I don't see why everyone hates it so much... It's actually pretty good if you get over the fact that one of the characters isn't in it for about the whole book.
I aslo read Twilight for this marking period and I absolutely loved it. I've heard the same thing though, that its the worst book of the series. I am currently reading New Moon and I don't think it's bad at all.
I hated that book with a passion. it took me like forever to read it and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. i probably didn't like it cause i'm a guy but still. i just really didn't like it.
I read this book over the summer and i didn't think it was too bad. But i do agree with Tim;some parts were pretty mind numbing. After that it was pretty decent.
Post a Comment