Monday, January 12, 2009

Laguna Cove

I am reading the best book in the world. It is called Laguna Cove. I would recommend this book to any girl who likes to read about gossip. It is about a girl who has to move to Laguna Cove, which is a private area, with their own private beach in Laguna beach, California. Even though this may seem like a vacation, Anne, who is the main character, takes it as a punishment. She thinks that its horrible. She says why should I leave my family and friends, including her new boyfriend, for some beach in Laguna. Anne's parents are divorced so they don't see each other, and Anne is going to live with her dad. As she becomes familiar with Laguna and starts to get to know the place, she begins to make new friends who may not turn out to be her friends in the long run. She also meets new guys. She even enters a Surfing contest, a hobby she picked while living in Laguna with her new friends. She ends up doing really well in the contest, which starts some interesting talk within her community. During the whole book there's series of events that make the book interesting. I like to read it because I like to read gossip. You should read it to.  

2 comments:

Ijeoma I said...

i read this book and i loved it. it was really a lot of fun to read. if u like this you might like the Luna Bay series by Francess Lantz.

christie said...

I read this book as well. It was really funny and kept my interest the whole way through the book. The characters really relate to the girls in our school. I think everyone should read it.