Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hatchet

The book hatchet is the first of five in the series. It's very good and always ends chapters with cliff hangers. It's about a boy, Brian, who survived a plane crash and is stranded in the Canadian woods with no food, electricity, or supplies. All he has is a hatchet. He has to learn how to survive until rescued, which may never happen.

2 comments:

amanda f said...

Hatchet is part of a series? I thought it just ended like that. I had to read it one year in school and I thought it was boring.

Mike said...

Mark,
I remember reading that in fifth or sixth grade and i enjoyed reading it. Like Amanda i thought it just ended there too. Maybe i will read the other book for next marking period. I remeber the book being really suspensful and i always wanted to read more
-Mike B