Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The Tales Of Beedle the Bard
This was a really good book. For those of you who may have not read the Harry Potter series(*cough**cough* ms. grosso *cough* lol) (and I don't know why you wouldn't), The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a few of the wizard fairy tales that wizard children listen to when they're younger. There are five stories in it, "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot""The Fountain of Fair Fortune""The Warlock's Hairy Heart""Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump"and "The Tale of the Three Brothers". I like "Babbity Rabbity and her Crackling Stump"the most. I think everyone should read it because it's sorta part of a wonderful series from a wonderful arther, J.K. Rowling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read those stories and thy were alright. The only one I truly liked was the Tale of the Three Brothers because it Tied into the other Harry Potter Stories most.
Post a Comment