Monday, January 5, 2009
Twilight
Everyone was telling me amazing the book 'Twilight" is so I gave it a try. I used to be obsessed with vampires when I was in elementary school, so I was willing to read it. It took me about 2 chapters to get completely hooked on the book. I thought it was only going to be about vampires and a lot of action and fighting. I didn't know how much of a romance story it was, but I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Meredith - i also read twilight and loved it! a lot of people say they don't want to read it because it's about vampires but it really isn't too much.. mostly romance. i can't wait to read New Moon.
-Leslie
Dear Leslie,
I think Twilight is a horrible book, although i have not read it. i saw the movie and i was disgusted. i also read the back of the book and it didn't seem to have a good storyline.
Sincerlly Your Friend,
Charlie
I have to tell you, my mom has read all of these books and loves them. My mom is almost 60 years old,so that is pretty amazing that people who are 13-60 are reading these books. I think I need to start reading them too! After I finish the book I'm reading, I think I'm going to start.
Plus, I kind of like that there is all that romance in the books.
All I ever here about these days is Twilight, so I figure maybe I'll read it. But my mom says its really really stupid. Is it like a young teenage girlish book? Because if it is I'll just look for something else, because, as far as I know, I am not a young teenage girl.
haha funny. well we are and i think twilight was a great book although i hated the movie it was so stupid. the book was... ENTHRALLING haha big exciting word and i think that most teenage girls would feel the same way =)
~rach
Post a Comment