Monday, March 21, 2011
Goosebumps: Deep Trouble
For my 3rd marking period project I read Goosebumps: Deep Trouble by R.L. Stine. I enjoy all the Goosebumps books and would recommend any of them. The Goosebumps books are usually short books and easily read. When I first saw this book I questioned reading it, but now I don't regret it at all. The characters and locations were portrayed beautifully. I could easily imagine the locations and characters as if in real life. The only thing I disliked was the ending. I usually like twist endings with cliff hangers that R.L. Stine uses, but this time I wished he continued the story. This ending annoyed me so very much I wish I could talk to R.L. Stine asking him why he would even think of ending one of his stories with such a large cliff hanger. Other than the ending, the book was great with all the thrills and chills expected from a book by R.L. Stine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment