Monday, March 28, 2011

Lebron James

For marking period 3 I read a book/ biography about Lebron James and it is also called "Lebron James". I thought it was a great biography and I really like watching him play in the NBA. Anyways, the book was a biography and it started out with his childhood. To me he could of had a better childhood but it was not that bad. When he was little Gloria James, his mother, said that his biological father claimed that he was the real father of Lebron, but Gloria James found the cover up in the situation. Then, it talks about his middle school AAU team and how good they were and that Lebron was the best on the team. After that Lebron james gets into a highschool called St. Vincent-St. Mary in, Akron, Ohio, and everybody noticed a change in Lebron. Lebron was a tremendous basketball player. He started for the varsity basketball team. Than sophomore year, he played football. He was one of the best athletes to ever come out of St. Vincent- St. Mary. Than he contiuned to play basketball and football through junior year. Lebron's senior year he stopped playing football, and continued playing basketball. He was an okay student though. Senior year was coming to an end. Lebron signed 100 million dollars in basketball contracts for the NBA. After graduating, he was signed to the Cleveland Cavaliers to play basketball. I would recommend this book to anybody who plays basketball and wants to be a basketball player in the future. This book/ biography was an great story to read. The lesson I learned is no matter what school you attend any college or professional team can scout you and sign you in any sport you just have to work the hardest you have ever worked before.

No comments: