Monday, March 28, 2011

Independent Reading Project

For my independent reading book this marking period, I read "Behind Enemy Lines" by Bill Doyle. In this book the author shares stories of people in the wars in history that did courageous things. The book is all about how brave soldiers are, and how noble they are. Some people died in the stories, but it kept their country alive. I could never imagine dying for my country. This is a book that I would definitely recommend to a friend. "Behind Enemy Lines" by Bill Doyle is a very good book.

2 comments:

Stevie P. said...

Great job! I thought this was an excellent summary. I should read this because it seems interesting!

Hannah D said...

Matt,
This book seems very interesting it must have been enjoyable to read. You also did a great job on summarizing what the book was about. I plan on reading this someday.