Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Walk To Remember

For my progect, I read the book "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. I thought this book was really good and I would deffinatly recomend this book. It's about a boy named Landon who is really popular but can't get a date to the homecoming dance because everyone already has a date. He then had no choice and had to ask a girl named Jamie, who is not the most popular person. He thought it was going to be really awkward at the dance but it turned out to be fine. Landon then joins drama class because he thought he would be able to just sleep but Jamie asks him to play the leading role. He felt that he had to say yes because it would've been the right thing to do. After the play happened, he started to grow feelings for her and she did too. After awhile they began dating. By the end of the story, Landon finds out that Jamie has Leukemia and she only has acouple weeks to live. After many trips to the hospital, Jamie dies and Landon goes to the college that Jamie wanted to go to.

3 comments:

Marissa R said...

it looks like a really sad book. i would really want to read it.

MattK said...

this looks like a great book. i plan on picking it up at my local library and reading it.

Jessica B said...

I read The Last Song and really like Nicholas Sparks. I thing this seems like a great book. Since I like the author and the type of book I'll probably read it.