Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pictures of Hollis Woods

For my 3rd marking period book i read "Pictures of Hollis Woods." It was about a young girl who was abanded at birth. Shes being in and out of the Orphanage. One day she got placed with a family. SHe loved them. But she ran away. She made many mistakes in her life and she wished she could take them back. One day she got placed with a women names Josie. She was very nice and an artist like Hollis. Day by day Josie was losing her memory. If Hollis social worker found out Hollis would have to find a new home once again. This book was really good. I didnt want to put the book down. Im glad i decided to read this book for my 3rd marking period project

4 comments:

Maria B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria B said...

This book sounds amazing! I think I'm going to read it.

Joe S. said...

This book sounds interesting. Who is the author??

Allie N said...

I heard of this book and I heard it was really good. Knowing that you enjoyed it, I think I might read it!