Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bag of Bones- Steven King

Steven King's Bag of Bones was one of the most descriptive books I have ever read. For the most part, the book had high energy moments. The beggining dragged on; however, once the main character, Michael Noonan, goes to his vacation home, the book picked up in speed. The description in this book is overwhelmingly amazing. At some moments, I felt like I was with the characters. Steven King wrote this book as if you would feel for the characters. Similar to how Steinbeck wrote his books, King adds a persoonality to the characters that makes them feel like real people. If you were to read a Steven King novel, I would recommed this book only because of the fact that the material in this book is not quite as graphic as in most of the other Steven King novels; however, I would not consider it wise to read this book if you are frightened easily.

2 comments:

Christina P. said...

Jordyn, this sounds like a good descriptive book but does all the imagery make the book boring?

RileyH said...

Jordyn, it really sounds like an interesting book. I have never read a Steven King book, but the way you describe how good of a book it was, maybe I will read one. Maybe this specific book by Steven King I will not read, only because I really dislike books that are not high speed all the time. If I am not involved with the book, I just can't keep reading it.