Another difficult part of this book was reading about her summer days. First, it made me miss summer, but more importantly, it got a little dry after a while. A few chapters made me want to stop reading, but then something exciting would happen. I think that Beth Hoffman did this on purpose. So it would catch me off guard. But it makes sense in realistic fiction, in real life things don't happen constantly. I feel like people don't want to read about everyday life, so it was interesting what Hoffman did.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt- Beth Hoffman
This book seems like an easy read, but I have found that many struggles come out of it. First it was hard for me to read a certain part of the book where CeeCee finds out that here mother has died. Even more difficult than that is when you see that only four people come to the funeral. Her mother did seem a little odd, but that was what made her interesting. I made me sad to see that CeeCee was too ashamed to love her mother, even though all along, he mother loved her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment