Wednesday, March 28, 2012

To Kill a MockingBird By Harper Lee Post 2

After finishing the book I was extremely pleased with myself. I felt as if the movie was one point of view or one way of telling the story and the book was a different one! Even though the book and the movie were the same story I still feel that to truly know this adventure you need to see the movie and read the book to completely reach the maximum of your knowledge on "To Kill a Mockingbird". I really enjoyed doing this project and I would actually recommend that other students watch the movie if they have one made for their book. I feel the movie cleared things up and made the story more personal and easier to picture when dicription is hard or not enough! Overall, I really liked the book and even though it was a little calm at times I gave it some time and took in the parts with no action and before I knew it I was at the climax and finsihing the book. I would watch the movie or read the book anyday!

No comments: