Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Vow

Just decided to reread some of The Vow. As I re-read I am becoming more interested. After reading the last chapters a second time I made the connection of Krickitt and her daughter. Its almost like dejavuh for Kim. If you have read The Vow you know, Kim and Krickitts daughter had the scare of re-enacting their pass. Their daughter fell and hit her head and was rushed to the hospital. I began to think of my little cousin Caroline as I read about their daughter. Thinking of what would happen.

1 comment:

jordyn F said...

I love it how even when you reread some parts of the Vow, that you became even more intrested! This, to me, shows that The Vow was a good read, and that this book can even be intresting after you reread it. I might want to read this book now! You gave me a good idea to reread parts of Bag of Bones, my IRP book! Thanks Lauren!