Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Vow, Post 2

I finished the book and it was really boring. It was not much of a love story, it kind of dragged on and on and on. I think it would have been more interesting if it was actually written by an author. The people that wrote the book were the people that encountered the events. I think that it was a good way to write it because you got to see how the people felt while it was happening to them. I would not recommend it. The movie was much better, but maybe it is because of the actors.

1 comment:

ElizabethElliott said...

I read Tho Vow too. I liked some parts but, as you said, it dragged on and on. I found the last chapter to be extremely repetitive and I was excited for the book to end. I agree with you that it should have been written by a real author. Kim and Krickitt have an amazing story, they just didn't know how to share it.