Saturday, March 24, 2012
My Sister's Keeper
For my MP 3 IRP project i am reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. The main character is a girl named Anna Fitzgerald who is thirteen years old. Her sister, Kate, has leukemia. The book is written from first person accounts of Anna and many more characters. So far, I am in love with my book and I can't put it down. There are so many stories involved with each character, that i can't put it down. The book is written from many peoples perspectives so, you get the full story. The book grabs your heart and makes you feel the emotions of the characters. Each character has their distinct personality, which no other character has. I have so many unanswered questions so far and it keeps me turning the pages to find out more. I am in love with this book and I can't wait to figure out the ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't it hard to read from all of those perspectives? Did you get confused at all?I tried to read that book, but it lost my interest quickly because I felt like too much was going on at one time.
Ally -I thought that book was supposed to be really sad, and yet you made it seem like a great book, so maybe I'll try it :)
I agree with Erika, isn't it hard to read from all of those perspectives Ally? I would get confused and lost very easily.
I found that even though each character had there own point of view and back story, the main idea and most events were the same. I enjoyed getting everyone's point of view. Also, the character doesn't randomly change. the character's change at the end of a "chapter."
Post a Comment