Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rivals by Tim Green Jacob Rogovin

For those of you who do not know, Tim Green is a ex-football player turned author. He writes books about sports. His books aren't just boring sports books. They have something intresting. For example, steriods, scams, cheating, and gambling. He takes the sports books to a whole other level. This book was about the star player of a little league team Josh and his friends. They made it to the Cooperstown tourtament. Their rivals are in the tourtament too. It just so happens that their rival team's coach is MLB hall of famer Mickey Mullen and his son Mickey Jr. is the pitcher. But thats not it, their is some suspicious activity going on at the tourtament. To find out what happens by reading the book. I would reccomend this book for all sports fans. However, this is the sequal to the book Baseball Great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Author Tim Green also. I liked how you said that he does not just write about sports but other things too. Maybe for the next marking period I will read this book.

Marc T. said...

Jacob, I don't think I have read this book by Tim Green, but I have read another baseball book by him before. Also, I read one about football too. I also agree with you and Joe about how he does take sports books to a whole new level. There is a purpose and lesson between every one.