Thursday, March 22, 2012

Through My Eyes- By The Tim Tebow


For this months independent reading project I read Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow. This book was written last year; therefore the biography doesn’t describe the trade in him going to the Jets of New York. I loved this book because I learned more life lessons than any other book and I can apply it to my own life. I can apply this to my own life because most of the book is about him as a young athlete. I also enjoyed this bibliography because he talks a lot about God and the life of his dad as a minister. I would recommend this to any young kid interested in the road to becoming great and is interested in sports. GO JETS!

1 comment:

Jacob R said...

Did the book talk more about his life outside of football or his football career. Also I might just have t read this.