Monday, March 26, 2012

Falling Leaves- Adeline Yen Mah

          The book I have chosen to read for my MP3 IRP is "Falling Leaves," by Adeline Yen Mah. It is basically a more in depth story of her life. It talks about her family starting at YeYe's childhood. It works it's way up to where "Chinese Cinderella" begins but goes into much further detail. It also talks about her as and adult. It goes beyond the point of the book we read, which ends when she gets to go to college. This is a very good and entertaining book. I personally loved the book "Chinese Cinderrella" so I knew I would like this book but I was going to read it in my own time before this project was ever given out. It is very gruesome and you can even feel her pain just by reading. This book has given me no real challanges and I really do like it 100%. I suggest it to anyone who enjoyed "Chinese Cinderella."

No comments: